Pain Management Group seeks physicians who are fellowship trained in pain management, board certified/elligible in pain medicine and practice with a balanced approach to pain medicine.
PMG also offers opportunities for locums, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Under the PMG model, physicians practice pain medicine and our group manages the other elements of the program.
Physicians don’t work weekends or holidays and are never on call. There is no buy-in, upstart or ongoing clinic expenses to the physician.
We believe that a physician + a partnered hospital + Pain Management Group = a team alll vested in making the program successful.
PMG supports the physician’s salary for the first two years while building the practice into a productivity model. After year two, the physician takes home 100% of professional collections and reaps the full benefits of their expertise and attentive care.
PMG’s expanding network provides opportunities in most regions of the United States. Listed below are PMG’s priority recruiting areas.
- - APC - Northwest Ohio
- - APC - Southeast Illinois (part-time)
- - APC - Southwest Michigan (part-time)
- - Physician - Central Indiana
- - Physician - Northeast Ohio
- - Physician - Southern Michigan (part-time)
- - Physician - Southwest Ohio
- - Physician - West Central Illinois
- - Physician - Western Kentucky
- - Physician- Southwest Indiana
Please send questions and CV to Christina Muryn